Thursday, September 17, 2009

fall leaves crinkle under our feet. :-)

Hey world travelers.



I'm so sorry it's been so long! Life has been C-R-A-Z-Y and school is definitely in full swing. (I'm sure you all know what I mean! It's about this time of the year when professors are beginning to pour on the homework. Major. Luckily, Kelle and I have managed to keep our heads intact. No explosion happenings to report, thankfully. ;-)



Holland is showing signs of fall and as much as I am dreading the cold, I can't help but take in the beauty around me. I was walking to class this morning and realized I could hear the crinkling of leaves under my feet and I couldn't help but smile! Life is good.



Just FYI, jealousy is oosing out my ears everytime I see a new picture on facebook, read your blogs, or just simply have a convo with you. You lucky women, you.



I'm sure you're all saying - blaaahdy, blaaahdy, blahhhhhhhh. Let's get to the meat, Hill. :-) And you're right. Enough with the sap. Let's get to the meat! (because you know I am definitely NOT a vegatarian. haaaaaaa!)



Hope Happenings -



- The food stealer has really done it this time. We have had massive amounts of food stolen, as you know. Mulitple e-mails have been sent out about fessing up and not taking other peoples food unless you ask. But the thief continues to take things. The lastest has been a homemade bactch of grandma's cookies WITH the tupperware container. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

So. We have been forced to take desperate action. Under cover cam. We've set it up in the kitchen, hidden in a GLAD garbage bag box. We have NO mercy. This has gone on LONG enough. We also are having a mandatory house meeting with someone from residential life. This is about to get interesting ladies. BAHAHAHAHAHA.



Bad girl, bad girl. Whatcha gunna do? Whatcha gunna do? Whatcha gunna do when they come for you?" I think this an appropriate song.



-Lizzie McGuire and I are Co-Leaders for Talmidim Groups!! I'm beyond excited! WHOOT WHOOT! This will be a good time. A growing time. A GREAT god time.

-If you want to watch a funny class project I had to do, you should go to www.flipshare.com - Username:hillary.mcintyre@hope.edu, Password: smile. You'll learn all about the Academic Support Center. (Watch Kaitlin at the Mall on hulu.com if you want to understand our video more!)

-Cathy (One of our housemates) is exhausting. She literally wears heels everyday of her life. Pumps. Not little kitten heels. Ohhh no. She dresses to the 9's everyday and its tremendously tiring to watch. How do you keep that up? Because we all know I'm about to whip out the blue fit. :-D

- The following video is dedicated to Laura Imbrock. This is so you know we're being safe even when youre not here!

Enjoyyy loves. I hope youre all getting the mail I've been busting out. :-) Letter parties are not the same without you girls.

RAE-DOGG. YOURE ON A PLANE TO ENGLAND RIGHT NOW. WHOAA BABY.

Okay. That's enough for now! LOVE YOU!

Hill

2 comments:

  1. yesssssssssssss bear mace!!! don't leave the house without that stuff!! hahahahaha you guys are great, it's so good to hear your voices!! things are also crazy here, i can't believe how fast time is moving some days! :) PLEASE TELL ME THE RESULT OF THE HIDDEN CAMERA. i just want to say, that when hashi and i were skyping, i suggested a hidden camera. so, it was basically my idea. ;) can't wait to catch her! :) haha...but really, i hope it gets taken care of that...that's just silly!! i love you guys a lot, and every time i see that beautiful wallpaper, I'M jealous! i love you girls!! keep up the updates! i basically check my blog for this! haha much love ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been unaware of the food thief until reading this post. This is worst than Dykstra Hall '07-'08 food stealer. Good luck.
    Hillary, your laugh is beautiful. I miss it immensely.

    ReplyDelete